Shortcake
As a child growing up in Southern California I remember many times going to the strawberry patch to pick up fresh strawberry .Then my parents and I would often go home and make strawberry shortcake. Still to this day one of my family’s favorite desserts.
List A
1 (9 inch) sponge cake cut in cubes
1 (10.75 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cubed
1 (9 inch) angel food cake cut in cubes
2 (8 or 9 inch) white cake layers, baked and cooled, cut in cubes
2 (8 or 9 inch) yellow cake layers, baked and cooled, cut in cubes
8 waffle
List B
4 cup Blackberries
4 cup Blueberries
4 cup Raspberries
4 cup Strawberries
List C
1½ cup whip cream
1½ cup whip topping
1 cup sour cream + ½ cup powdered sugar (mix together)
1. In a large clear bowl place half of list A half and then layer half of list B and repent. Finally top with one choice from list C.
Warning: I have not tried all the combination. I have tried many of the combination and they all have worked.
List A
1 (9 inch) sponge cake cut in cubes
1 (10.75 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cubed
1 (9 inch) angel food cake cut in cubes
2 (8 or 9 inch) white cake layers, baked and cooled, cut in cubes
2 (8 or 9 inch) yellow cake layers, baked and cooled, cut in cubes
8 waffle
List B
4 cup Blackberries
4 cup Blueberries
4 cup Raspberries
4 cup Strawberries
List C
1½ cup whip cream
1½ cup whip topping
1 cup sour cream + ½ cup powdered sugar (mix together)
1. In a large clear bowl place half of list A half and then layer half of list B and repent. Finally top with one choice from list C.
Warning: I have not tried all the combination. I have tried many of the combination and they all have worked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home